Or "How to NOT live the Resurrection"
1. Never open up. After all, friends are just potential enemies that know all your secrets.
2. Push yourself to the very edge of what you can handle. If you aren't tough, you don't deserve a place in this world.
3. Make sure you put those expectations on others, also. People love being judged; it makes them tougher. (see #2)
4. Fake it 'til you make it. Fake joy is better than genuine depression.
5. Spend hours on your physical appearance, making sure aspect is perfect. Nothing says approachable like flawlessness.
6. When you do finally see a flaw in yourself, hide it away as quickly as possible.
7. Never, under any circumstances, admit you might be wrong. No one likes a quitter.
8. Always dominate the conversation. It's of the utmost importance that people know how quickly they get on your bad side.
9. Be a "friend." Until someone shows weakness. Then be a judge.
10. Jesus is a crutch. Don't lean on Him.